In this article we are going to explain you step by step guide to install MongoDB Compass in MAC OS in just 1 minute.
Please read this article till end. After completing this article you will be able to install and use MongoDB Compass.
In case you need further information, in the last you can go through our YouTube link.
– Open Google by typing – https://google.com.
– Search for “install compass mongodb mac”
– Now navigate to MongoDB official website page.
– Now scroll a bit down. You will find “Download Compass” section. Click on “Download Page”
– Now you will navigate to Download MongoDB Compass official page.
– Here you can find available download section in the right side.
– For version select the latest stable version. We have selected 1.33.1 (stable)
– For Mac OS version you can select as per your OS configuration. We have selected Mac OS 64 bit (10.14+)
– By default Mac Os installer comes as .dmg file so keep it as it is.
– Now click on download. Wait for download to complete. It takes maximum 10-15 seconds to complete the download process.
– Once download is completed, go to downloaded folder.
– Double click on .dmg installer to start installation.
– It will starts installation and completes in few seconds.
– Once installation completes you will see MongoDB compass tray.
– Now click on tray icon. It will verify the MongoDB compass installation. Once installation verified it will open MongoDB Compass interface.
– Automatically it picks the already installed MongoDB configuration details .
– Finally you can find 3 tabs in installed MongoDB Compass – My Queries, Databases and Performance.
– You can go to database option and can create a new Database also.
Thanks for reading this article. Please do not forget to subscribe to our channel. Hope you are able to install MongoDB Compass successfully on your Mac Book. In case you need further instratuctions please watch our YouTube video.
Please like and subscribe to our YouTube channel.